2012年4月8日 星期日

Diary of a Wimpy Kid DOG DAYS



    This book is the diary of Greg's summer break and talks about the kid's thought. When you begin to read it, it can let you get back to the time as a child and let you recall troubles that the child has. Like the 21 century children, many kids like playing video games indoor more than playing outside. For me, I like to stay indoor whole my holiday, because staying home I can do every thing I like and also can save my money. In the story, I had the same experience after I saw the horror movie. It's the best chance to see the horror movie in the night on the holiday, because we wouldn't have to go to school in the morning. Just like Greg, I couldn't fall asleep after saw the movie. Then I would think that the ghost will find me and scream me. I find the story very interesting that can let us recall the childhood memories. Some memories maybe use you feel crazy, but it also is one of the part of your childhood life.

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Flora,

    It's wonderful to know that you've related the book with your life and your childhood memory. And, yes, horror films are scary, but we all enjoy the tension and excitements, the nail biting, sitting on the edge of our seats. 

    Keep up the nice work with the reading project, and your learning in MCU!

    回覆刪除

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。