2012年5月14日 星期一

One-way ticket


Book name: one-way ticket 
level 1
Page1~Page38


Life is like a journey, and everyone have a one-way ticket. There are how much people, and there is how much life. Everyone’s life is different. How we can promote our life? Don’t forget. Time waits for no man. We can’t control time, so we should not leave over any regret. Just do it, be yourself.
Before I study in university, I can’t many things like part-time job, go shopping. My parents say “you only study hard, and you don’t worry about the other things” Than, I feel very boring every day and I decide I will do more different things in the university. After senior high school, I join the volleyball team. We have to practice very hard every week, but I feel happier than before.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。