2012年4月9日 星期一

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 99300040 徐國凱


Reflection
This story about a boy into the chocolate factory find his dream and adventure. This book bring me a lot of inspire. I like the characters a lot in this book. Let me understand the attitude important. The environment is not decides the life the reason. Lives in the difficult position is good. Charlie not to fear his grows environment , instead study diligently.
My favorite place in the book was the factory. I thought it was very cool. I liked how different he would make chocolate. I like eat chocolate , so I read this book to have many dreams. I want to enter chocolate factory , even though this dream will not realize. But the fairy tale story has the reason which lets me have a dream.

chocolate factory.jpg

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。