2012年2月9日 星期四

my reflectuon about this activity

    Hi , happy new year.
   This semester , i join in this english group and read four  books . 
     I don't like read book and english before , i feel boring about read and tired about many tests. When i restart to the read in english novel , suddenly , i think english is interesting and not the monster . It activity also push my to attract the read . In this vacation i read over a chinese novel . This encourage me and let me like to read . I read slowly now , but this is the good start . Best of luck to myself and Best of luck everyone !!

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Amber, it's great to learn that you've enjoyed the reading journey and started to see English as an interesting and useful tool for communication. Keep up the nice work with the reading project, and your learning in MCU!

    回覆刪除

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。