2011年5月18日 星期三

Dangerous Game

I don't know this book is true or not. I had red many novels, all og them are imagined by writers. This book is different from others because it is about writer's life with a ghost to play a game every night. The ghost and author had a good rule to play, but gradully the rule changed and the author was bothered by the ghost. Although in author's thinking, the ghost is hos wife who was killed by him in weakness, I believe that it's his imagination. Maybe he was tired because he didn't have a nice sleeping for many days. I can't believe he killed his wife because of his jealous. I afraid the conclusion that the author was killed and nobody know how he die with a frightened face.
(97523611 , 王映琦 , 會三丁 , level 3 , page1-64 ,2011/5/16)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。